V-spirit boat cruise for day tours
Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise with Escapes Sails is a good option for you to enjoy your holiday in Vietnam. Lan Ha Bay has recently been known as an alternative route to the usual one taken through Halong Bay for its peacefulness. The gently shimmering sea that carpets the bay is hugely inviting; so the Escape Sails ensures that your experience is not just limited to our luxury boat, but also spent in kayaks, on sampan boats and directly in the water.
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic,
3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way. 12h00 – 12h30Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing12:45.Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at fishing village for kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals (Only book with us you can have a chance to be on bamboo boat). After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to V’Spirit Cruises. Our staff serves you cold tissues and fresh fruits.16:15Back to Tourist wharf and get on bus to Hanoi.20:00Arrive in Hanoi. Our tour guide and driver say goodbye to you at your address.
PRICE PER PERSON: USD 65
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern bus with air-conditioner
- 2 bottles of water/trip/person, welcome drink and fresh fruits
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide in the whole trip
- Seafood lunch & entrance fees and safe, beautiful V’Spirit Classic Cruise (We focus in making toilets clean, comfortable chair in restaurant, panorama window for photos, bench on sundeck to relax and watch the bay dotted with some green trees, staff in uniform)
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing the only service hosted by V’Spirit Classic Cruise. That left you the unforgettable experience and photos.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board..
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.